Phase II Site Investigation Assessment
When environmental problems are identified during a Phase I Environmental Site Assessment (ESA), it’s time to dig deeper. We can tailor a Phase II subsurface investigation to determine whether contamination exists—and if it does, define the type and extent of contamination, determine next steps, and provide estimated schedules for completion. Select from a full spectrum of Phase II services to evaluate potential environmental impacts associated with soil, groundwater, or building structures.
Environmental Assessments are a core service at BV. Our teams bring decades of experience and expertise to every one of our assessments: traditional ASTM Phase I Site Assessment—Phase II Site Assessment—Asbestos—Radon, Vapor Sampling—Indoor Air Quality—Transaction Screens—Risk Reviews—and Third Party Reviews. BV is widely regarded as the most scalable, consistent, and timely provider of Environmental Assessments for portfolios of all sizes, types, and geography. Clients count on our national team of experts for gathering, reporting, and delivering information crucial to identifying and evaluating environmental conditions. Our deep in-house expertise gives stakeholders timely access to information they can trust to make better decisions and our On Time. Every Time. Guaranteed program ensures the satisfaction of the timeliness of your report delivery.
Key benefits of our Phase II site investigations
- Expert team of locally-based scientists, geologists, and engineers with extensive experience evaluating soil and groundwater contamination
- Ability to leverage vast resources to work on projects quickly and efficiently at any level
- Full spectrum of Phase II services, from field screening & sampling to feasibility studies
- Compliance with ASTM Standard Practices and client-specific protocols
- Regular consultations to discuss report findings
- Aid with investment and planning decisions