Vapor Intrusion Studies
A more recent environmental concern is the potential for vapor intrusion, the migration of volatile chemicals from contaminated soil or groundwater into a building or structure at potentially harmful concentrations. We have performed hundreds of vapor intrusion assessments and recognize that they are not all the same. At BV, we understand what is required to complete each job efficiently and recognize the need for decision-makers to receive concise and accurate information quickly.
Key benefits of our vapor intrusion studies
- Locally-based Vapor Intrusion Specialists
- Compliance with ASTM standards & client-specific protocols
- Regular consultations to discuss report findings
- Aid with investment and planning decisions
- Variety of services, from initial site screening & source evaluation to litigation support