Consistent maintenance is essential to achieving the best long-term performance and lowest life-cycle cost of your expansive asphalt coverage. Bureau Veritas' teams have the expertise to determine whether repair or replacement is the best course of action. Prior to performing the assessments, we will discuss your specific needs before progressing to a customized set of criteria. We collect and analyze all data so you can quickly and easily understand the condition of your lots.
BV has the ability to reduce cost and increase the life cycle of your assets. We specialize in pavement management solutions for multi-site facility owners. As an unbiased consultant, we help we help our clients pro-actively assess, budget, design, bid and manage their portfolio, resulting in overall cost savings for the largest expenditures in facility management.
NEW METHODS TO SOLVE OLD PROBLEMS
- Set up criteria: age, surface defects, lease terms, etc.
- Surface evaluations using the Pavement Condition Index (PCI)
- High-res imagery using Drone technology
- Develop client-specific assessment form
- Split parking field into zones
- Prioritization of repair/replace recommendations
- Cost estimates for budgeting
- Detailed SOW for contractor bidding
- Expertise in Pavement Project management
Key benefits of our Paving Evaluations
Team of project managers with subject matter expertise
Consistent results that eliminate the need to coordinate dozens of vendors
Unbiased assessment with no upselling or vested interest in results
Prioritization of repairs and replacements for capital planning and budgeting
Streamlining of project data using our proprietary ProTrack and AssetCALC™ software
Clear communication of project progress and outcomes
Quick turnaround times