Campus growth, changing demographics, stringent regulatory requirements and budget constraints are all challenges facing educational institutions across the country. Bureau Veritas' unparalleled experience with primary and secondary schools and higher education institutions enables you to prioritize, plan and comply with regulations. Our team is familiar with the types of buildings and spaces found on your campus, including libraries, sports fields, and residence halls. Let us put our expertise at your service.
KEY BENEFITS FOR SCHOOLS, COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES:
- Facility Condition Assessments (FCAs)
- EMIS consultations
- Capital planning
- ADA Review and Transition Plan
- Project management
- Hygiene protocols
- EVC programs
- Educational Sufficiency, capacity, and modernization for K-12
Our team is familiar with building types and spaces on campus, including performing arts centers, science and arts buildings, residence halls, libraries, sports facilities, auditoriums, administrative and district facilities.
Our customers trust Bureau Veritas to help them successfully manage the repair, refurbishment, replacement and compliance of their facilities. Our plant data enables our customers to prioritize and prioritize their portfolio's capital budgets, and create analysis documents, such as reports on deferred maintenance and component replacement during their life cycle. life. This data enables campus facilities management personnel to predict and plan for their campus needs rather than reacting to unplanned repairs.
MAIN BENEFITS OF OUR SERVICES FOR EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS:
- Over 30 years of service experience for schools, colleges and universities
- Multidisciplinary team of licensed engineers and architects
- Expertise in government standards and regulations regarding educational campuses
- Operations of different scales to tackle small building retrofits or campus-wide portfolios
- Effective web-based data collection tools to work smarter and faster
- A cost-effective organizational structure that leverages local staff with regional expertise across the United States