At Bureau Veritas, we coordinate ALTA land title surveys across the United States, Canada, and U.S. territories. Our expert in-house team meets your specific survey needs, which often involve multi-site, multi-state real estate transactions. With our broad geographic reach and knowledgeable subject matter experts who communicate problems to you and assist in their resolutions, we reduce the difficulties and inconsistencies you encounter when dealing with multiple surveyors across the country.
Key benefits of our ALTA survey services
- Compliance with current ALTA and NSPS Minimum Standard Detail Requirements
- In-house team of Professional Land Surveyors (PLS) with the knowledge depth and communication skills to evaluate and explain problems disclosed on land title surveys
- Understanding of issues important to borrowers, lenders, and title companies, such as easement, access/cross-access, utilities, encroachments, and boundary gaps and overlaps
- Ability to recognize your specific needs and work with you to facilitate the land title survey portion of the due diligence process
- Array of land survey services, including ALTA/NSPS land title surveys, boundary surveys, topographic surveys, and FEMA elevation certificates