Bureau Veritas coordinates ALTA land title surveys across the United States, Canada, and the U.S. territories. BV’s expert in-house team meets most specific survey needs, which often involve multi-site, multi-state real estate transactions. With a broad geographic reach and knowledgeable subject matter experts who communicate problems to clients and assist in their resolutions, BV reduces the difficulties and inconsistencies encountered when dealing with multiple surveyors across the country.
Key benefits of BV's ALTA survey services
- Compliance with current ALTA and NSPS Minimum Standard Detail Requirements
- In-house team of Professional Land Surveyors (PLS) with the knowledge depth and communication skills to evaluate and explain problems disclosed on land title surveys
- Understanding of issues important to borrowers, lenders, and title companies, such as easement, access/cross-access, utilities, encroachments, and boundary gaps and overlaps
- Ability to recognize specific needs and work to facilitate the land title survey portion of the due diligence process
- Array of land survey services, including ALTA/NSPS land title surveys, boundary surveys, topographic surveys, and FEMA elevation certificates