Distribution Centers & Logistics
Distribution Center owners and operators need accurate property and asset condition data to make informed investment decisions throughout a facility’s lifecycle. Bureau Veritas consistently delivers scalable, unbiased data to address property-level challenges.
Our nationwide resources include experienced project managers that work on your projects or augment your staff.
Bureau Veritas uses data collection tools to capture, evaluate, and analyze building systems and assets. Our technology includes drone imagery, 3DVR, scanning, barcode/QR tagging, and geocoded photos.
A secure database platform allows PM transparency to CapEx/OpEx planning, preventive maintenance programs, and CMMS implementations.
Bureau Veritas consistently delivers scalable, unbiased data to address property- level challenges. Distribution Center solutions include:
- Aerial/Drone Imagery
- Space Planning & Utilization Studies
- Site Plans & As-builts AutoCAD / REVIT
- AutoTurn Analysis
- Property Condition Assessment (PCA)
- HVAC/MEP/RTU Assessments
- Construction Project Management
- Asset Management / Capital Planning
- Pavement Assessments & Management
- EV Charging & Maintenance
- Roof Assessments & Management
KEY BENEFITS OF BV'S DISTRIBUTION CENTER SOLUTIONS:
- National coverage and scalable resources that facilitates quick execution
- Cutting-edge technologies to ensure high accuracy of data collected
- Experience working with most major CMMS and IWMS platforms and the required best practices to populate your database
- Expertise in implementation of your maintenance program including developing routine Preventive Maintenance Plans
- Ability to collect other data points while in the field: facility surveys, lighting surveys, FF&E counts, life-cycle analysis, pavement conditions, roofing conditions, and more