Equipment Inventory & Tagging
Facility Managers are aware of the importance of a CMMS requiring accurate inventory of equipment, assets, and building systems. BV’s data collection services are the answer to streamlining the work order process and maintenance programs.
Bureau Veritas' team of professionals collect and record a wide range of data including make, model, manufacturer, serial number, condition data, and digital photos of equipment and building systems. Cutting-edge technologies and utilization of best practices result in accurate information being migrated to CMMS or work order systems.
During the data collection process, BV's field teams are responsible for collecting and storing the inventory and condition assessment data in an electronic format that is readily transferable to various CMMS platforms.
Bureau Veritas will collect information on the major pieces of equipment and assets. Specifically, the data collection will include Client defined assets, and focus on the following components:
- Boilers, Furnaces, Unit Heaters, & Major Labeled Equipment
- Specialized Equipment
- Commercial Kitchen
- Life Safety/Security
- Vertical Transportation
In addition to data collection, BV can apply a durable Barcode or QR Code asset tag to be used with CMMS mobile functions.
brochures & Blogs
KEY BENEFITS OF BV's EQUIPMENT & ASSET INVENTORY SOLUTIONS
- National coverage and scalable resources that facilitates quick execution
- Cutting-edge technologies to ensure high accuracy of data collected
- Experience working with most major CMMS and IWMS platforms and the required best practices to populate your database
- Field collectors are subject matter experts in MEP systems, commercial kitchen equipment, and other building systems
- Field collectors are trained on equipment identification, naming conventions, and condition ranking to provide data integrity and consistency across your portfolio
- Consultation on naming conventions, data architecture for hierarchy, and barcode affixation best practices
- Expertise in implementation of your maintenance program including developing routine Preventive Maintenance Plans
- Ability to collect other data points while in the field: facility surveys, lighting surveys, FF&E counts, life-cycle analysis, pavement conditions, roofing conditions, and more
- Experience with a wide range of property types including: Corporate Campus, Retail, Restaurant, Hospital, Government, Education and more