Existing Boiler & Pressure Vessel Safety Inspections
As a building owner or manager needing periodic inspections of your in-service boilers or pressure vessels, look no further than OneCIS, a Bureau Veritas Company.
We are authorized and commissioned to operate in all 50 U.S. states, Puerto Rico, and Canada. Our licensed inspectors have thorough knowledge of the National Board Inspection Code (NBIC) as well as local regulations to ensure your equipment is compliant. As a global provider of boiler inspections with expert knowledge of code requirements, inspection techniques, and quality control systems, we will ensure the safe operation of your equipment.
Bureau Veritas provides a total solution to all your Boiler and Machinery loss control needs. We deliver, whether you need prompt turnaround with an inspection, or a quick answer to a technical question. A market leader in the inspection field, OneCIS, A Bureau Veritas Company, is the right choice for customers looking for Unbundled Boiler and Machinery loss control services.
Key benefits of our construction boiler & pressure vessel inspections
Full range of NBIC code inspection services to help prevent risk and improve performance
All inspectors commissioned by the National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors
Vast network of worldwide offices
Prompt inspection support and turnaround
Cost-efficient self-certification methods
Available technical assistance to help achieve compliance
- Machinery Breakdown Risk Assessment surveys
- Refrigeration & Spoilage surveys
- Infrared Thermography
- On-site claims investigations
- Boiler and Pressure Vessel inspections
- Jurisdictional liaison - Coordinate the requirements of the jurisdiction to meet the client’s schedules
- New equipment evaluations to determine compliance with jurisdictional requirements
- COPE Property Surveys (in conjunction with jurisdictional inspections)
Our PVJ team is available by email at PVJ.BVNAinspections@bureauveritas.com