NEED TO COMPLY WITH OSHA'S RESPIRABLE CRYSTALLINE SILICA STANDARDS?
Our analyses can be used to assess results against the various exposure limits for respirable crystalline silica such as the OSHA Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) or ACGIH Threshold Limit Value (TLV). Partnering with Bureau Veritas for your silica testing brings you the following benefits:
- Compliance with all laboratory requirements of the latest OSHA standard
- Analysis using the X-ray Diffraction method, NIOSH 7500
- Accreditation from AIHA-LAP for NIOSH 7500
- Ability to report these polymorphs: quartz, cristobalite, and/or tridymite
- Great expertise in assessing potential mineral interferences