Preventative Maintenance Services
Data center failures are expensive and potentially disastrous for the owner/operators, due to business disruption and lost revenue. From cooling equipment to UPS batteries to switchgear, a data center is full of equipment installed to prevent downtime. But those systems all have different life expectancies and need to be routinely monitored to ensure reliability and availability when required.
Fluid analysis of this critical equipment is a cost-effective way to understand the condition of your facility equipment and the fluids in them. Using fluid condition monitoring as part of the data center power and cooling systems preventive maintenance strategy ensures protection against downtime risk. It also avoids the problem of postponed or forgotten inspection and maintenance by highlighting critical problems or confirming the acceptable condition of the equipment. In the broadening data center cost-saving and energy efficiency discussion, data center physical asset preventive maintenance is an important tool for controlling Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and facility downtime.
Our laboratory experts access your facility’s asset health by tracking fluid quality with regular testing and condition monitoring services for:
- Diesel Fuel
- Refrigerants / Cooling Water
BENEFITS OF PREDICTIVE MAINTENANCE THROUGH FLUID CONDITION MONITORING:
- Save money: Decrease your maintenance fees, personnel costs for reactionary fixes, and reduce associated data center failures and downtime costs.
- Increase efficiency and productivity: Since any problems will be predicted or prevented through testing, planned maintenance can occur before any issues escalate.
- Preserve company reputation: You won’t be associated with any short data center downtimes or interruptions.
- Easy integration: Start sampling your equipment right away, and our diagnosticians will provide you with answers you need to ensure your equipment reliability.
CUSTOMIZED FLUID CONDITION MONITORING SERVICES TO MEET YOUR NEEDS
Fluid condition monitoring can be leveraged as the primary approach to ensuring the availability of the entire data center power and cooling train.
UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY (UPS)
HVAC / CRAC SYSTEMS
GENERATORS & TRANSFORMERS
ON-SITE FUEL TANKS