Onsite Technical Resource Staffing Solutions
Bureau Veritas’ approach to Analytical Services is unique in the industry. We realize that today it’s not just about test tubes and syringes, it’s about personnel capabilities, laboratory data management protocols, and instrumentation performance programs. Many companies can offer staffing solutions, but the agile staffing solutions provided by Bureau Veritas are further optimized by providing staff fully trained to run the instrumentation. In the case of standardized methodology such as ASTM, our staff is trained on the exact methodology needed in our client laboratory on day one of their deployment. Further, the training protocols completed in Bureau Veritas laboratories can transfer directly to client records in many instances. By focusing on the needs of laboratory managers who simultaneously need an efficient and cost-effective project or temporary laboratory personnel support we are able to provide solutions that go far beyond basic laboratory staffing.
KEY BENEFITS OF BUREAU VERITAS’ PROJECT ANALYTICAL SPECIALIST (PAS) STAFFING SOLUTION:
- Unexpected and/or extended leave of absence: if budget only allows for minimal staffing and you need assistance during an unexpected and/or extended leave of absence, utilizing a PAS ensures uninterrupted laboratory services for production support
- Varying sample throughput coverage: if swings in sample throughput maximizes the capabilities of existing staffing, a PAS on temporary contract deployment provides the extra staffing needed during the upswing without adding extra headcount no longer needed when throughput returns to normal
- New technology evaluation: the skill level and experience of the Project Analytical Specialist affords simple implementation of new technology when it is not possible to free up existing staff to perform the evaluation – technology comparison can start on day one of the deployment
- Project completion: as the staff title reflects, utilizing a Project Analytical Specialist for project completion enables the Lab Manager to complete more with less and to continue regular laboratory operations without reassigning staff
Hospital Facility STAFFING
We understand that the number one priority of Facility Directors is delivering exceptional patient and family experiences. Whether we are offering solutions in your acute long-term care facility or your off-campus emergency facilities, our mandate at Bureau Veritas is to keep pace while health organizations ask more of design, and design management. Bureau Veritas can help organize and look ahead to the future of our ever-changing medical facility needs. Our dedicated team of experts and full-suite of solutions keep your hospital facility services running at maximum performance while lowering costs and risks, including non-compliance. We can also bolster your in-house team to perform assessments and manage renovations and remodels.
Helping our clients succeed in this uncertain frontier is not only about the broad scope of services we offer, but also the byproduct of so much more than just space devoted to healthcare. Systemic forces are at work within education, policy, access, community support, socioeconomic conditions, disease research and detection, and more. These bigger, interrelated issues keep our clients up at night—and helping them tackle these concerns head-on is what drives Bureau Veritas each day.
New construction and renovation projects within hospital facilities, as well as inpatient, specialty, and outpatient centers, require the integration and validation of cutting-edge technologies essential to delivering the latest services. Our hospital facility services experts thoroughly understand infrastructure and regulations that govern the healthcare industry in the 21st century.
KEY BENEFITS FOR HOSPITALS AND HEALTHCARE FACILITIES
- Knowledge of today’s rapidly changing healthcare industry, including compliance, reforms, and regulations
- Manage your facility assets, keeping your buildings running at peak performance
- Assess various aspects of your campuses as well as project manage major renovations, remodels, or rebrand