Laboratory Building Design
A laboratory is a complex, regulated, and expensive building type which requires specialized knowledge to design. Bureau Veritas has dedicated design experts who optimize and develop cost-effective and extremely functional laboratory facilities that meet both the current and future analytical needs of our clients. Bureau Veritas’ laboratory expertise and conceptual designs have been effectively used by architects, EPC companies, contractors and builders throughout laboratory design-build projects. Our team has demonstrated flexibility to integrate seamlessly into multidisciplinary teams providing the critical and often overlooked laboratory know-how that guarantees the delivery of an excellent laboratory facility.
Laboratory Building Design Services:
- Conceptual Laboratory Design Packages
- Laboratory Design Expertise and Support During Detailed Design & Engineering
- Laboratory Design Expertise and Support During Procurement & Construction
- Laboratory Commissioning and Start-Up
- Assistance With New Builds, Renovation, Moves, and Expansion Projects
- Laboratory Design Optimization
Senior Manager - Technical Services
Bureau Veritas Laboratories
“Underestimating and oversimplifying the lab design and construction venture is a widespread phenomenon that is generally at the root of nearly all laboratory project failures and problems.
Please read my recently published article, "Laboratory Design and Construction: Translating Success": https://bit.ly/3d05OU4”