The New York City Department of Buildings (DOB) requires special inspections to ensure that all NYC Building Code requirements are met. Bureau Veritas is a NYC Class 1 Licensed Special Inspection Agency recognized for our strong ethics, integrity, and reputation in the marketplace. We have provided special inspections for new buildings and large, private developments for clients that include developers, engineering and contractor firms, and NYC public agencies. The NYC Department of Design and Construction, NYC Housing Authority, and Port Authority of NY/NJ are just a few of our satisfied clients.
Key benefits of BV’s Special Inspections & Materials Testing
- Licensed to perform all 57 inspections as required by NYC DOB
- Full IAS Accreditation for all 57 DOB categories of inspections
- History of unscrupulous operators in the market
- QA/QC oversight for structural steel, concrete, and structural stability
- Provider of Construction Materials Testing (CMT)