New Building Commissioning
Our new building commissioning is a comprehensive process consisting of five phases: pre-design/programming, design, construction, occupancy, and post-occupancy. New building commissioning results in lower total cost of ownership, as it ensures early on in the design phase that requirements are clear and that the systems are simple to operate and maintain.
Key benefits of our new building commissioning services
- Extensive performance testing and review, as well as well-defined QA/QC processes
- Robust commissioning services for all commissioning phases
- Streamlined process for meeting, communicating, and documenting set standards
- Expert team of commissioning engineers
- Results in lower total cost of ownership