Front page
  • Carbon Monoxide
    Does Your Building Have a Ninja Killer?
    Silent, stealthy, and potentially deadly.  Like a ninja creeping through the night, the victims of carbon monoxide do not hear it, smell it, or even taste it coming.   I read an article recently in Lodging Magazine about this “silent killer”.  The article told the tragic story of three people who died from carbon monoxide poisoning after staying in the same hotel room a number of weeks apart.
    Read more
    Sep. 16 2019 -

    Aliza Stern