When to Repair or Replace Your Parking Lots
You never get a second chance to make a first impression. Your company’s parking lots are often the first customer touchpoint. Do your lots appear as inviting expanses of carefully-tended blacktop, or are they full of potholes? Be sure your lots reflect the pride of your Company Brand.
Our Parking Lot Tip Sheet will help you assess issues you might not be aware of:
- Excessive capital expenditures
- ADA compliance concerns
- Customer complaints that lead to legal claims
- and more
What messages are your parking lots sending, and how do you know when to repair or replace them?
Our Tip Sheet will help steer you in the right direction. If you answer “yes” to many or all of the questions in this tip sheet, it may be time for action.
Our Parking Lot Tip Sheet addresses 7 important factors when determining whether you should repair or replace your parking lots.
- Do they lack curb appeal?
- Are they 10-15 years old?
- Are you spending 8-10% of replacement costs/year in repair work?
- Are you compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)?
Download our Parking Lot Tip Sheet to learn about all 7 factors in detail!