Campus growth, changing demographics, stringent regulatory requirements, and budget constraints are challenges faced by educational institutions across the nation. Bureau Veritas' unparalleled experience with
K-12 schools and postsecondary institutions enable Facility Managers to prioritize, plan, and comply with regulations.
Educational Campus Services:
- Facility Condition Assessments (FCA)
- CMMS Consulting
- Capital Planning
- ADA Review & Transition Plan
- Project Management
- Hygiene Safety Protocols
- EVC Programs
Bureau Veritas is knowledgeable of campus building types and spaces including, Performing Arts Centers, Science and Arts Buildings, Residence Halls, Libraries, Sports Facilities, Auditoriums, Administrative, and Maintenance Facilities.
Our clients trust Bureau Veritas to assist in successfully managing the repair, renewal, replacement, and compliance of campus facilities. Facility data allows clients to rank and prioritize capital budgets across portfolios, and create analysis documents, such as deferred maintenance and life-cycle component replacement reports. This data enables campus facility management staff to predict/plan for campus needs rather than react to unforeseen capital repairs.
KEY BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH BV EDUCATIONAL EXPERTS INCLUDE:
- 30+ years of K-12, college, and university campus experience
- Multi-discipline team of licensed engineers and architects
- Expertise in the standards and government regulations affecting educational campuses
- Scalable operations to tackle small building reviews or campus-wide portfolios
- Efficient web-based data collection tools to work smart and fast
- Cost effective org structure that leverages local staff with regional expertise anywhere in the US