Considering today’s fast-paced business climate; it’s imperative that you know the condition of your facilities' electrical and mechanical equipment. Untimely failure of this equipment can result in significant business interruption or property damage loss.
One of the best tools you can use to help ensure the safe and reliable operation of your facilities' electrical system is infrared (IR) thermography. An infrared thermography survey of your facilities' electrical and mechanical equipment is recommended by most electrical contractors on an annual basis and may even be recommended or required by your insurance carrier or local jurisdiction.
For both our highly protected risk (HPR) and non-HPR clients, Bureau Veritas services are an integral piece of the overall corporate risk solution and/or predictive/preventive maintenance programs. This service is designed to ensure the safe and reliable operation of electrical and mechanical equipment and manage cost, business interruption, and any potential catastrophes.
Our technical and regulatory expertise helps organizations create safer environments in their operations. Bureau Veritas technicians are highly skilled and our expert knowledge of code requirements can help keep you compliant with your insurance carrier or with your local jurisdiction. All of our technicians are ASNT SNT-TC-1A certified thermographers, that are strategically located throughout the United States in order to give you the best and most efficient service possible. We also possess the ability to provide service outside of the continental United States.
- Mechanical production equipment scans used for performance and production trends
- Assistance in evaluating, attaining, and demonstrating compliance with risk management guidelines and government regulations in a timely, cost-effective manner
- Coordination of IR thermography requirements to meet client’s schedule
- Detailed IR thermography reporting with recommendations commensurate with issues currently affecting your equipment
- Online owner portal allowing you access to your current and past IR thermography reports in real-time