Shaping Better Business Practices
For nearly 200 years, ethics has been absolutely fundamental to our way of doing business.
It drives impartiality and fairness in our day-to-day activity.
Shaping Better Business Practices is fundamental to promote responsible progress, protect Human Rights and create an environment of trust.
At Bureau Veritas, we strive to support our clients in a sustainable value creation journey, and in their brand protection.
OUR VALUE CREATION
- Ethics: an absolute at Bureau Veritas and the core foundation of the brand
- Training our employees on business ethics and compliance: reach 99% of employees trained to the Code of Ethics by 2025
- Always applying within Bureau Veritas what we develop every day with our clients
- Whistleblowing system online, by phone or email available to both employees and business partners
BUREAU VERITAS CONTRIBUTION TO UNITED NATIONS’ SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS:
- Continuing to shape relevant TIC services for clients and society, including sustainability of supply chains and cybersecurity conformity assessment
- Maintaining high ethical standards
- Engaging our stakeholders in the Group CSR program
- Complying with the Human Rights principles
- Fighting against corruption